James Harrison, Ferdinand Garbin
Members and their guests
Rolling Hills Country Club was created in 1947. Our facility encompasses approximately 190 acres and is situated in Peters Township (McMurray, PA). The golf course was designed and constructed by James Harrison, a former employee of the world-renowned golf course architect Donald Ross. The topography of our land is, of course, “Rolling Hills”. It will test all levels of golfing abilities. Our facility includes a full service Pro Shop and our practice facilities include a driving range, short game area (complete with sand bunkers) and two putting greens.