Green Meadow Country Club, Inc., was founded and organized as a non-profit organization on January 8, 1951 and is owned by the voting members of the club. GMCC originally opened as a six hole course, the clubhouse was built in 1952 from subscriptions from its 20 original members. Additional property was acquired through lease and new greens and fairways were constructed in 1969 making it the nine hole course it is today. The course underwent a renovation in 2010, reconstructing all greens, bunkers and upgrading the irrigation system. The clubhouse underwent remodel at this time as well. GMCC offers traditional amenities such as golf, swimming and a full service dining facility.