Veterans Memorial Golf Club is a nine hole golf course located at 2000 North Shore Drive in Clear Lake, Iowa. It came into existence in 1922 and was purchased by the Clear Lake Chamber of Commerce in 1945. The Chamber dedicated the course to Clear Lake's war veterans and named it All Veterans Golf Club. Acquired by the city of Clear Lake in the spring of 2011 and re-named Veterans Memorial Golf Club, the 9-hole par 36 course is situated lakeside on 61 acres of land. The length of the course is 3049 yards from the championship tees, 2936 yards from the regular tees, and 2767 yards from the ladies tees. In the early 1950's, highway 18 was constructed, eliminating two of the original holes. All Vets purchased an apple orchard just to the west of the course. Holes 3 and 4 now sit where the orchard once was. In 1962, a new clubhouse was constructed and is still in operation today.