H. S. Colt
Welcome to Denham Golf Club in Buckinghamshire, a traditional private member’s club, where the values of the game are respected; friendliness and hospitality are guaranteed. Whether an accomplished golfer or relatively new to the game, the Club welcomes visitors. Denham Golf Club was founded in 1910 when the course was constructed and existing farm buildings dating back to the 16th Century were converted into a clubhouse. At the Club’s request, a railway station called Denham Golf Club was opened in 1912. It continues to serve the Club today and is only a 20 minute journey from London Marylebone. The parkland course, designed by Harry Colt, opened for play on the 29th of May 1911. It challenges golfers of all abilities and benefits from players being able to start from both the 1st and 10th tees due to their close proximity to the Clubhouse.