The golf course is 9 holes on 31. 95 acres; 2346 yards; sand greens (even though sand, still called greens); Par is 33 for men and 36 for women.
It is the only sand green course in the Willamette Valley. Initially the greens were smoothed dirt. Later the greens were covered with sand, and to this day sand is used instead of the customary short grass. The golf course was first laid out and play commenced in 1925. The Woodburn Golf Club was incorporated in 1934.
The course is an excellent place to learn to play and practice, as well as being challenging for experienced golfers.