H. Chandler Egan, George Junor, John Fought, Bob Cupp
Members and their guests
In 1912, TUALATIN COUNTRY CLUB became the fourth golf club in the state of Oregon. Original golf course architect, Chandler Egan developed this traditional design; updated by Fought/Cupp in 1991 and 1992 with a major renovation. The added modern touches resulted in enhanced membership enjoyment.
Four sets of tees accommodate golfers of all abilities. The course has a total yardage just over 6,700 yards and a par 72. Hazards around the course include two lakes, the Tualatin River on three holes and 46 bunkers. Course materials include Poa Annua on the greens; Rye and Bentgrass on the tees; Poa Annua and Bentgrass in the fairways and rough; and the bunkers are full of Silica sand from Ravendale, WA.