Members and their guests
The Country Club of Columbus was established in 1909 by a number of local citizens who shared a fondness for golf. These founders wisely engaged the design services of Donald Ross, arguably golf’s foremost architect. Ross designed a spectacular course calling for long, accurate tee shots, accurate iron play, precise handling of the short game and consistent putting. The course features a 6515 yard par 71 layout. Its distinguishing feature is its small TifEagle greens, protected by many strategically placed bunkers.The course was renovated in 2002 with careful detail to Donald Ross’ original plans and handwritten notes. The enhancements present a thinking golfer’s layout.