Elmwood Golf is a beautiful parkland course on the outskirts of Cupar and has a wide range of facilities to suit everyone. Our floodlit driving range with grass tees, target greens, indoor bays and an extensive short game practice facility make Elmwood the place to go whether you’re a beginner or an experienced low handicapper.
With golf swing analysis technology and club fitting facility, Elmwood offers an excellent facility for all golfers in stunning surroundings.
Set against the backdrop of the Tarvit & Lomond Hills, our environmentally friendly course is gaining in reputation in Scotland’s golfing heartlands and offers the flexibility to play golf as little or as often as you like.
With various season tickets available from as little as £145, Elmwood is the ideal venue to play, practice and enjoy socialising with friends and family.
· Open to the public (Elmwood is not a golf club)
· 18 holes of high quality fairways and greens await you at Elmwood Golf
· Floodlit driving range with 6 indoor bays and 15 outdoor grass tees
· Extensive short game practice area set to USGA standard
· Individual Lessons and group coaching available for all ages
· Private tuition suite
· Bar lounge serving food every day from 8.30am
· 5 & 7 day season tickets for adults, seniors and juniors