John S. F. Morrison, Joan Frederik Dudok van Heel
The Noord-Brabantsche Golfclub Toxandria was founded on 5th July 1928 and was thus the first golf club in Brabant and Limburg. In the autumn of 1928 Copijn of Groenekan commenced the construction from designs by the golf course architect J.F. Morrison. He was a member of the leading firm of Colt, Allison and Morrison and designed nine beautiful holes for the 43 hectare site, which was primarily unused sand ground with heather. The course was opened on 14th September 1929. The 18-holes course was brought into use in 1937.