Chislehurst Golf Club, founded in 1894, has an 18 hole course situated within 70 acres of beautiful parkland in the heart of Chislehurst, only 11 miles south east of Central London. The course is a truly demanding test of accuracy rather than length, and will challenge golfers of all abilities, consistent with the design influences of the great Harry S Colt. It possesses a charm quite distinctively its own. The jewel in Chislehurst Golf Club’s crown is its magnificent Clubhouse, Camden Place, which was built around 1717 and was, for a while during the 1870s, the home of Napoleon III, Empress Eugenie and their son the Prince Imperial. The Clubhouse has four function rooms and three bars to accommodate golfers and more formal occasions alike and is available, by arrangement, for various visiting functions including wedding receptions and parties.