We play on the Chingford Golf Course. It is the oldest course in Essex, dating back to 1886 and believed to be designed by James Braid. The original layout was different. It once spread all the way to the Epping New Road and some of the old teeing areas can be found behind the Warren Wood Pub. This is a public course, situated on common land. It has been managed by the Corporation of London for over 120 years. We are one of three clubs who are based on the course and who enjoy regular tee times in order to play weekly competitions and matches against other clubs.