latirons Golf Course features an 18-hole golf course, practice facility, instruction programs, club repair, pro shop and more. Flatirons Golf Course has a long and illustrious history as Boulder’s premier golf club. Architect William H. Tucker was commissioned by the members of the Boulder Country Club, located at 28th and Iris, to design the course in 1933. Five years later, with the help of President Roosevelt’s WPA (Works Progress Administration) program, the club relocated to the current location at 57th and Arapahoe Streets. Please click the link below to learn more about Flatirons and its history.