Members and their guests
Clube Curitibano de Golfe was founded in 1881 in the area located 14 miles to the northeast of the city of Curitiba. However, the golf course was installed later, in 1973, following the merger of Curitibano Club with Paraná Golf Club, which resulted in creation of an 18-hole course with a length of 6,606 yards, par 72. The landscape of the course will attract golfers, as the fairways are laid out on the terrain, which includes various curves, water hazards, including a dam and several lakes. The Club offers a driving range, putting and chipping greens.