A 9-hole course course was built in the 20s of the last century by a French golf course architect. The course was expanded 1954 into a 18-hole facility. Located on the southern shore of the Woerthersee, the course is characterized by its undulating structure.
Certainly the course is one of the most challenging golf courses in Austria and was often the venue for international and Austrian Golf Championships. The terrain and its spacious, wooded area offers its guests an exceptional atmosphere over all 18 holes.