Golf first started at the Hurlingham Club in 1892 when the first nine holes were inaugurated. This was one of the first golf courses in the country, enlarged to 18 holes in 1922, and the current layout finalized in the mid 1930`s. Signature for its small and competitive greens and narrow fairways, our 71 par course spreads across 6.349 yards in a wooded and peaceful scene. British tradition is still untouched at the Club House, where at the end of the round fellowship between the players outstands.
The Club, one of the founding members of the Argentine Golf Association, continues to be regarded as one of the leading golf clubs for the practice of this sport.