In 1911, Mr. Silva and his wife, Dolly, built a 5-bedroom ranch house, surrounded by 160 acres. The ranch contained apple orchards, pear orchards, vineyards, hayfields, and pastures. The animals on the ranch consisted of cattle, horses, pigs, chickens, and rabbits. The horses were used to plow the fields. The ranch house, today, is the clubhouse at Spring Hills Golf Course.After Dolly Silva passed away, Mr. Silva remarried Josephine Smith, best known to all as “Aunt Joe”. In 1926, George Enos, the Silva’s grandson, moved to the ranch to help run it. Mr. Silva had since passed away. Living at the Silva estate were George Enos (12 years old), Aunt Joe, and her two bachelor brothers, John Walter Smith and George Smith. To this day, there remains a wooden carved plaque in the ladies’ restroom-“J. Walter Smith room built 1911”. The address to the course, now 501 Spring Hills Drive was 31 Smith Road, named after the Smiths.