David Gordon, Bill Gordon, Arthur Hills, Steve Forrest
Colonial’s golf course was first opened in 1910 as Colonial Country Club. The golf course was the foundation for Colonial Country Club and was moved to its current location in 1954. The design is an exquisite layout featuring holes cut over rolling hills and through large 100 plus year old trees. The course is a championship layout that was renovated in 2002-2003 by Arthur Hills – Steve Forest Design Associates to create larger greens and multiple tee boxes. This renovation earned Colonial Country Club the “National Runner-Up Design of the Year, Member Owned category.