Blue Hill Country Club, set on rolling green acres at the base of Blue Hill, is a member-owned and private club with 27 holes of exceptional golf. The 18-hole Championship Course was designed in 1925 by Eugene "Skip" Wogan, one of golf's premier architects of the "classic period." In 1961, Wogan's son, Phil Wogan, provided the design for the club's 9-hole Challenger Course.
Together the courses offer challenge and enjoyment in equal measure, attracting such prestigious tournaments as the PGA Championship and the Ping/Welch stop of the LPGA Tour for six consecutive years. Ron Prichard, who specializes in the restoration of classic-style courses, recently renewed both the Championship Course and the Challenger Course to their original splendor.
Members and their guests enjoy a wide range of recreational and social activities at the club's modern facilities, which include a new heated pool, tennis courts, practice facilities and several dining and function facilities. The clubhouse, overlooking the championship golf course, creates the perfect backdrop for special events. The facility includes many options for food and beverage events including breakfast, luncheons, cocktail receptions and dining events. The event space accommodates both golf outings and corporate events from 20-350 guests.